KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
It doesn't matter what you feel about Barry Bonds, he is still probably the best (almost) ever!

This picture is from today, Opening Day, from my seats as Barry receives his MVP Award from last year!

Oh ya Giants Win!!!
382512.jpg

Click to View Image70 View(s)

CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
He looks so much smaller.....lmao

Hate em.
straz20
21 years ago
He cheated......period. He has a convenient knee injury....no?
xrundog
21 years ago
Wow! Look how baggy his uniform is! 8O
strider32
21 years ago
He still has a very large head
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I do not hate the man.

What I hate is what a roll model for this nations youth has done.

Anyone and everyone that used steroids after they were banned from sports should at the very least have an asterick by their stats.

For me, I'd like to see them banned from playing the game forever.

To see this P.O.S. approach Hank Aaron's HR Record disgusts me. Barry should be stopped from playing before he reaches the record.

jetblasted
21 years ago
I thought the whiner / cry baby was sitting out the season? And, why is he doing that? To clear out all the roids from his system so he can go clean up against my child hood hero Hamering Hank?
castlewa
21 years ago
Charlie
21 years ago
hate him

Charlie
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Oh Charlie, you hate him cause your Dodgers LOST yesterday, LOL!!!
mydsooner
21 years ago
Hate is a strong word. I dont hate anyone. But if i seen him walking down the sidewalk....id kick his ass!
countryboy83
21 years ago
This say's alot about your acceptance of cheaters.

Country
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
It's only cheating if you get caught.
Patrick you should know that being an Earnhardt fan, heheheeee!!!
Charlie
21 years ago
Keith

Not a Dodger fan, I am an Angels fan!

Charlie
countryboy83
21 years ago
???????


Do you care to retrack that statement? Not only did Bonds get "caught" he admitted to it... he admits he's a cheater...

... Earnhardt's best finish this year is 4th place while sitting way out of top 10 in points...how exactly is he cheating?

I can give proof of bonds cheating, I can't wait to hear your response on Earnhardt being a cheater... I'm sure it will be witty at most.

Country
brandon91w
21 years ago
Not only do i hate him I hate baseball. A bunch of over paid non athletic middle age men with cups on. They make way to much money and do nothing in a 3 to 4 hour game.
countryboy83
21 years ago
Brandon, you need to go rent Bull Durham.

Country
SA
  • SA
  • Connoisseur
21 years ago
Are you kidding me? Hitting a 98 mph fastball into the cheap-seats. 450-500ft. Doesn't matter. Steroids can't teach that.

SA
countryboy83
21 years ago
You're right, it doesn't teach that, what it does is enable him to do it at his age. You see, at his age, he can't hit homeruns as often nor as far without the help of stariods, so he cheats.

If you disagree with that than you are lying to yourself and are a giants fan like KNOF who is lying to himself as well.


Country
Users browsing this topic