RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
some overflow cooler chests.
382733.JPG

Click to View Image93 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
what are those boxes up top?
Charlie
21 years ago
Good question.

Charlie
lukin
21 years ago
since I know he smokes these and since I have a box as well, I would guess those are Victor Sinclair Bohemians (maybe the red?)
Thom
21 years ago
Thanks again Rick.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
lukin

some boxes of the 10 pack bohemian samplers. and 5 boxes of the bohemian bamboo, my current oink og the day.

when toby and i go out for an evening in vegas, i always bring a 10 pack sampler box. i have been known to sell a few to someone watching us play our nickle machines.
"how much are they?" they ask. $10.00 each i respond.

it covers my tiny losses.
ryantp
21 years ago
you sure do like sherpas.
lukin
21 years ago
thank you capt. obvious
ryantp
21 years ago
intentional.
Users browsing this topic