prime1010
21 years ago
My friend Armando and me just off the shore of Cayo Icacos (I'm the pale one.) That's the island of Puerto Rico in the background.
383269.jpg

Click to View Image89 View(s)

brandon91w
21 years ago
hey wow it looks awsome there. where is that and did you go there on vacation how much does it cost. i am lookin for a place like that to take my women.
jrdacd
21 years ago
david, nice pic- glad you had a good time, but where's the cigar??? JK...........or am I. LOL!!

-jd
prime1010
21 years ago
Brandon:

I live in San Juan so this was a nice weekend trip for me. Puerto Rico offers many great places like Icacos Cay. If you’re thinking about vacationing in PR, post your e-mail and I’ll be happy to send you some links to info about this, and other great activities here.

David
Thom
21 years ago
Da Chief
21 years ago
David....I know that you are fair skinned and lots of frekles....I word for you while in the sun my PR BOTL!

























SPF9000!

LMAO!

Gary - Da Chief
Users browsing this topic