andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
:)
384509.jpg

Click to View Image108 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
Bubba7624
21 years ago
Nope! Trade you 1 Bundle of Fighting ****, 2 5-packs Burt Reynolds Gold. But you have to pay the shipping.
andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Sorry Bubba, when it comes to Burt Reynolds Cogars, I only smoke the Turd Ferguson Signature edition.
bassdude
21 years ago
I saw the same thing this AM. How do they look up close? Mine seem to be a litle ugly and the cap is not as tight as the last box.
usahog
21 years ago
yea what Bass said??

Q|K D|C04 or QIK DIC04??

Hog
MACS
21 years ago
If you look in my humi post, you'll see the side of a box. HFR ENE 04.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
where and why did you get those repro cigars.

even the real ones are terrible.
hensed
21 years ago
Not as good as others out there. But hey to each their own. 🙂
ryantp
21 years ago
hensed: what do you enjoy better? always interested to hear what people like.
myash07
21 years ago
Look good ta me.....>8P
myash07
21 years ago
Look good ta me.....>8P
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Nice andy! 🙂
chipslave
21 years ago
Ryan:

Mag 46's and CoRo's IMO...
andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
AIS DIC 04

Rick, and others:

Perhaps there are better, but I have yet to find one that I like better that I can buy without breaking the bank.

dice7711
21 years ago
i am drooling all over my key board!

dice7711
andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm..........

how to repay a unprovoked act of kindness....

SirWolfgang
21 years ago
I see bubble wrap...

-Wolfy
kmaustin21
21 years ago
Nope. They suck. Send them to me and I'll Dispose of them properly for you. 😉
Users browsing this topic