Rick30
  • Rick30
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I am making some room in my humidor and I would like to send out 12 cigars to someone who may smoke them. None of them are high end, most would be considered low end yard gars. I have gotten them in trade and feel they should go out to another b/sotl. If no one wants them, I will send to OpFTH.

Rick
[email protected]
gonesledn
21 years ago
hey rick i will take them. i have a friend who is newer to cigars. he may enjoy them

wes
Rick30
  • Rick30
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
send me a snailer and they will be on the way tomarrow morning.
Rick
gonesledn
21 years ago
my email seems to be acting up. i will get it out to you asap. thanks bro

wes
Rick30
  • Rick30
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Wes,
My yahoo has had some problems with others on these boards lately. If you need here is an alternate:

rick dot schief at mindspring dot com
gonesledn
21 years ago
ok, email made it out. see if you get it

wes
Rick30
  • Rick30
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Wes,
Got your email, cigars out in the morning.
Rick
Rick30
  • Rick30
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Wes,
Cigars all packed up. I put one of my favorites in for you, as you are being so generous and passing these along to a friend. Hope you both enjoy.
Rick
gonesledn
21 years ago
rick,

i thank you in advance, very kind of you!

wes
Users browsing this topic