greggjosephson
21 years ago
The cought me napping with my LVH Wavelle Deluxe.
384990.jpg

Click to View Image68 View(s)

pabloescabar
21 years ago
Thom
21 years ago
Now there's an exciting smoke. LOL

Good to see ya.
Charlie
21 years ago
Did you burn your fingers and wake up or what?

Charlie
jlambert
21 years ago
wake up! wake up! your ash is gonna fall over.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
What a sprightly lad!

Training for a Government job?
OR
Maybe as a corporate small business liason (inside joke).
MACS
21 years ago
That resembles me after a 12 pack...
redsquid
21 years ago
Scene still from 'Weekend at Greggies'.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
get up man, get your self checked...
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Too late Pablo.
Redsquid's right, he's dead.
greggjosephson
21 years ago
Actually I should be from CigarFest.... just got back to the keyboard after my drive there and back..... Never again driving through the New York Jersy area... I've said that before but dam it, I mean it this time. Both way's it was close to 1:45 min to get over that GW Bridge..... Long weekend but enjoyable and a bag full of smokes with a Nice CAO Hat autographed.

At first I did not like the way they had the lines but after hitting acouple beer stands then a couple gars then a couple more beer stands then the scotch and a couple gars, it was begining to grow on me....

Anwy, didn't see much of anything other than the back of the people in front of me. hahahah

Have a cigar I need to finish down in the garage, as the photo shows above, and need to catch up on some sleep....

Later,
Gregg
Wyteyes
21 years ago
When I work,s I works hard; when I runs, I runs fast; when I thinks, I falls a-sleep. LOL

John
Users browsing this topic