pabloescabar
21 years ago
from the ground up...
385101.jpg

Click to View Image64 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
what is this? me likey.
JStrider
21 years ago
yah what kind of car is that?

pretty neet lookin...
loosecard
21 years ago
That is a really old BMW series 2002.

60's -> early 70's, I believe.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
I use ta play with them, buid them than sell them. it's a 1973 2002 BMW thank's for look'n...
Charlie
21 years ago
Pablo, you should have kept that one! A real neat car to have!

Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
I kept it for two year's than had a offer I couldn't refuse...
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
did they put a pineapple top in your bed?
ducati996
21 years ago
pabloescabar
21 years ago
no, how'bout TII Hummm...
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Looks clean... another nice car...
dapperdan
21 years ago
where are the surf racks? It will only take a second to change that date. 2004 to 2005. LOL
pabloescabar
21 years ago
again with the funny, why you always pick'n on me. LOL
and you know Dan they had them camera's for a month now. yea I just dont get it, I think they think it's funny or something.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Beautiful, some Bimmerphiles will drive nothing else.
I have '95 530i and am a longtime BMWCCA member, since my "Bavaria" days. These would be well received at any of their events.
ducati996
21 years ago
I love these little cars. I had a blast with my 320i. The little motor was fun to wind up and run the car through a curvey road. The 2002 is great collectable little BMW. It captures the company's true sporting spirit.
JonR
21 years ago
Yo pablo:

Who made you the offer you could not refuse....Luke Abrazzi.

LOL


JonR
pabloescabar
21 years ago
why, does he got one? not sure but is he a chef? don't watch cooking show's Jon but is he from New York or sumthin...
JonR
21 years ago
Yo pablo:

He was Don Corleone's henchman in the movie "The Godfather", he ended up sleeping with the fishes.

I am presently reading "The Godfather Returns" by Mark Winegardner, it is a great book and should be the next "Godfather" movie.


JonR
pabloescabar
21 years ago
sounds cool. yea, can't say that I remember the name from the movie now I gots ta watch'em again. oh well it was a long time ago.
Users browsing this topic