teedubbya
21 years ago
As I said, I'm not a huge fan of Bacardi, but I can drink this.
386717.jpg

Click to View Image114 View(s)

prime1010
21 years ago
I've never seen that bottle before. They used to make a Solera blended rum in the same bottle but the label was different.

David
teedubbya
21 years ago
I am so simple. Why is it I couldn't just take a picture without nipping at it. My head hurts a bit today.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I've never seen that rum either. Will we see a FULL bottle on the Trades Board? 🙂

Nice stoned fireplace. Need to see a full shot of that too.
teedubbya
21 years ago
The bottle on the right has not had its seal broken yet 🙂

Pablo - I love the CAO humidor. I may have to pick up another because this one is full (as well as my other three non-cao humis).

My local still has them on sale, but Tim from CAO is going to be there in a few weeks, so I may wait.
teedubbya
21 years ago
RDC I could be convinced 🙂
cjmkcm
21 years ago
Bacardi Reserve has been out of production for 6 years now.
Reserve and Bacardi Anejo were both super premium rums aged 6 years. Reserve went through a second charcoal filtration after oak mellowing and was then bottled. Anejo went straight from the oak to the bottle. They were both remarkable. The Anejo can still be found but the resrve is all but gone.
It's true the Solera came in that bottle. The Solera was a 4 year old rum and quite good. Solera and OJ will make you forget all your worries.
Bacardi now produces Bacardi 8. 8 years in oak and oh so good.
prime1010
21 years ago
Bacardi markets a reserva here in the caribbean. I'm not sure if you can get the reserva in the states. It's a blend of rums aged 3 to 5 years. I don't care for it at all.

David
Da Chief
21 years ago
Yes they still make reserve. It is just bottled different now. Taller slender bottle.

Gary
Users browsing this topic