Steve@CAO
21 years ago
lol....I hope you guys hooked me up.
386922.jpg

Click to View Image100 View(s)

BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I anybody can hook you up, it's Bucanero Barry ! LOL.

Barry
Lowman
21 years ago
Hey... I mad a donation to that box. :o)

Of course, it wasn't something valuable like a cigar or anything like that... :o)

Low
KNOF
21 years ago
We missed you Toje!
But the three of us (Officers) of OpFTH all smoked a Bucanero in your honor to start Cigar Fest!
PS. It was an honor to be next to the Bucanero booth for Cigar Fest too. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg!!!

Keith
Western Officer OpFTH
www.opfth.com
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I must have missed that donation box, I did contribute to the other one though.

Good job to all the OPFTH guys they were great, I'm glad I was able to meet all of them. Schmitty, were you hung over Sunday?
John L
hegemonic
21 years ago
TOJE, I think I put an Alec Bradley Sun Grown in there... at first I put my Bucanero... then I realized what I'd done! 🙂

Enjoy 😉
Schmitty22
21 years ago
who me? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh must have been my twin 🙂

Steve@CAO
21 years ago
Did anyone else help a brother out? lol
Users browsing this topic