Schmitty22
21 years ago
prior to mini me arriving and escorting her away
386943.jpg

Click to View Image91 View(s)

Lowman
21 years ago
Hey, I know her... I won't mention any names... That is... if the price is right :o) LOL

Low
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I can't belive I missed that! Oh well, I did get to hang out with Jessica and Trish on the patio for quite awhile, so that was really nice.
John L
KNOF
21 years ago
I know her!!! She sat next to me on the plane as I flew back to California after the Fest!!!
But where are the dollar bills she was picking up with her mouth? LOL!!!
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
This was priceless.
La10870
21 years ago
Nice moves Ann!!

Michael L
18delta
21 years ago
anyone have a pic of my husband giving her a dollar with his mouth?

that was a priceless moment all around. and she has got to be one of the nicest ladies i have ever met!

gerilynn
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
I got one of just afterwards. She already has the money.
jaxstraww
21 years ago
I got one. Just need to learn how to post pictures in this thread?
Schmitty22
21 years ago
shane email to me and I will post it. I stole this one from your album anyways 🙂
TrishS@CigarBid
21 years ago
He has an album?? And didn't share it with us? What gives??? 😞
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Come on Shane, give them up.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
jaxstraww
21 years ago
Bill,

You know where to grab them. I'll put them up in about 15 minutes.

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourself for a few pictures of our dancing sweetheart.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
ok i got the delta dollar pic and the security pic. should i post them here or just email them>? 🙂 or let this die?
18delta
21 years ago
dollar???

what dollar???

you guys must have drank waaaayyy tooooo much that night because i don't remember anything about any dollar..................
Jdllizard
21 years ago
POST EM'
John L
Schmitty22
21 years ago
ohhhhh that might have pushed the right button
18delta
21 years ago
post them!!!
Schmitty22
21 years ago
they are up. enjoy!
Users browsing this topic