MCV
  • MCV
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
21 years ago
This is just a prototype, its not yet in production. It has a 750cc engine, twist and go auto transmission, and will go faster than the speed limit in all 50 states.
387175.jpg

Click to View Image78 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
looks fun to ride
ryantp
21 years ago
her name is scooter?
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Personally, I dont care what her name is:-)
usahog
21 years ago
What an added twist to the name "Crotch Rocket" given to these Motorcycles

faster then the speed limit in all 50 States??

How bout a 1977 Honda 750 K that was clocked at 133 mph with Rider on the back... I still to this day don't know what that cop had under his hood?? (Iroc z-28) he was on a frontage road (old route 66) that ran along the I-55 interstate and between Williamsville and Elkart (thinking it was just someone wanting to drag race..WTF no lights were ever turned on? and he was toying like as to want to race? after passing him up at the would be exit ramp on/off to the Interstate we slowed down to normal riding conditions 80+/- within a mile and a half came the lights.. from there the rest is history...

another thing... Kawaski came out with a 550 three stroke and also a 750 model...1975 era? you don't let a 15 yr old run one of these bad boys... Street legal myarse... 1978 my uncle let me borrow his bike... 200 mph speedometer and I could only get down the road at 175 before the front end (with me laying over the handle bars) was floating as though the front fender was an air skoop... I can see by the above design the same problem could exist?? Harley's do not have this problem because of their front end weight... this bike looks to have center of balance displacement more towards the rear end? might as well strap a motor on a unicycle...

Hog
MCV
  • MCV
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
21 years ago
My apologies, It turns out that this Suzuki (The G-Strider)has a liquid cooled, four-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, parallel-twin cylinder engine with a displacement of 916cc, not the whimpy 750 cc motor that I thought it had. It also has a "SEVT" (continuous variable Transmission ordered electronically) like that installed on Suzuki Burgman 650.
ducati996
21 years ago
Hog,
I too have ridden the old Kawasaki 500 triple 2 stroke. Absolutely the worst motorcycle ever produced. Wicked fast, but handled so poorly I swear the frame had a hinge in the middle. Years back, my inexperienced friend bought one and asked me what I thought. I rode it. I told him to either sell it or bury it before it killed him. But, that bike did set 1/4 mile time records that did last for years.
Users browsing this topic