MrsSledn
21 years ago
Here's a group shot of all that were in attendence to this past weekend's midwest herf. A great time was had by all!

Thanks for the memories and let's do this again! :)
387282.JPG

Click to View Image74 View(s)

Lowman
21 years ago
Great Pic... who's who ??

Low
Goody
21 years ago
I saw those two ugly guys in the middle (back row) on Americas most wanted last night!


Goody
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Great herf pic. Yes, we need list of names. How come all of our herf pictures are fuzzy? Yours is perfect.
TBWCW
21 years ago
Ok. I didn't want to do it - I'm notoriously bad with names / faces, and don't have a list of those who were there, so I won't be able to name everyone, and will be embarrassed when I remember the names of those I don't list. That being said:

I'll go left to right, front row to back row:
2. 8trackdisco
3. gonesledn
5. tank
6. mrs. sledn
7. mrs. tank
10. blackfoot
11. edbug
12. me
13. mrs me
14. mav2112

When I get home, Reiko's going to say, "You couldn't remember _____? You stupid!"

I can't wait to get home!

Bill
MrsSledn
21 years ago
LOL WYM! I just called Sledn asking him... I know the majority of everyone, but I don't want to get any one wrong. And I have a list.

It was a long weekend! My head is still in a bubble.
8trackdisco
21 years ago
#1 (front row, far left) is a soon-to-be-CBbidder, Mark.
gonesledn
21 years ago
is it me or do the faces look twisted in this pic? lol
great times were had. Thank You all!!!

wes
blackfoot11
21 years ago
the only twisted thing there was edbugs mind!! LOL!!!
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Edbug was considering a second Shirley Temple at the time of the photo. That is why he looks half twisted.
MrsSledn
21 years ago
Beginning to wonder which of the funny pics I should post first. EdBug with his fu fu drink, the butt shots, or bunny ears. HUM...

Decisions, Decisions...
myash07
21 years ago
Post'em all

I like to see who I'm bombing! LOL!

myash
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Ok, the gent all the way on the left is our buddy Todd, who introduced us to C-Bid a while back. The pretty lady next to him is Sue, Todd's steady and a humdinger of a party lady. Todd doesn't post, but who knows... Maybe he will.

Deb (aka Mrs.Tank)
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
The gent behind Sue and next to Todd is Rob, a cigar buddy of Edbugs.
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Missing from the picture (had to leave early) was Rolf aka Rwnohe. Glad you could stop by and thanks for the wonderful pic's of Tank. Too big to post here, but will be posted on the living room wall.

mav2112
21 years ago
Butt shots and bunny ears????ahhh man....I knew i shouldnt have left early!!!!
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
I think I missed the bunny ears, but not the other. Had me rolling.......
MrsSledn
21 years ago
I am getting there...LOL I will post them soon. Well me or Sledn that is. Trying to think of a prize for a contest... HEHEHEHEHEHEEEE
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
I got an extra mailbox....

MrsSledn
21 years ago
I knew I should have got that from you before we left. Dang it! 🙂
Users browsing this topic