cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Once I finally got my camera out of the bag, I got a couple pictures.

It's funny, you can still smell the cigar smoke.
387382.jpg

Click to View Image108 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
stogiepa
21 years ago
What a good looking couple.
Oh widow, did you not ask me, not to post pictures?
Well guess what?
LMAO
Thom
21 years ago
Nice picture. That Rocky, he sure is a snappy dresser. That double organge shirt-tie combo is dynamite.
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Yes Stogie, I told you no pictures--this one wasn't too bad so I decided to post it.
Smashed247
21 years ago
Alright,
Who positioned JHC right infront of the blonde? I was hitting on her, I would love to see what she looks like when im sober. I think she was pretty good looking. Now let me get my magnifying glass out and analyze this picture like JHC does to mine. LMAO.
Smashed247
21 years ago
JHC,
Is that a pocket protector you are wearing?
Poker Smoker
21 years ago
That blonde was hot!!!!! and Rocky dresses like a pimp....
myash07
21 years ago
Nice pic Lauren!
stogiepa
21 years ago
Hey Smashie,
Keep working on the other picture.LMAO LMAO

Hey Widow,
You know more pictures are coming right?
18delta
21 years ago
hey lauren,

do you know if rocky goes commando??
18delta
21 years ago
btw,

i never got the chance to ask him, but does JHC also go commando???

man, that's the way to go....underwear are a waste of money and cotton/silk/rayon/nylon/whatever
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Stogie---you BETTER NOT!!
I saw the pictures you took. I think you need to delete ALL of them. LOL

Smashed--Sorry about the blonde but she wasn't much to look at anyway. I can seeif I got any other pictures of her though if you want. And no, that is definitely not a pocket protector.

18Delta--I wouldn't know about Rocky. And I take the 5th about JHC. I am not going to answer that one.
14theroad
21 years ago
whats that??? the c.b.w. goes commando???? hmmmmm
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
No, no, no. I like the feel of silk/rayon/lace.
14theroad
21 years ago
Thanks, now I have two images that will stick in my head.
Smashed247
21 years ago
Just ask JHC if it was silk/rayon/or lace out by the Bar-B-Q that one day...
14theroad
21 years ago
Out by the b-b-Q ??? that sounds like a story. Lets hear it.
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Smashed I would like to hear about this one too. Did I miss something?
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Smashed I would like to hear about this one too. Did I miss something?
Users browsing this topic