Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . you would not believe how difficult it was to get Keith to stand still for a photo . . . . these guys are great . . . . sorry I wasn't able to get Bill in the picture too . . .
387444.jpg

Click to View Image102 View(s)

BDS
  • BDS
  • Connoisseur
21 years ago
Keith standing still is like a humming bird not moving.
KNOF
21 years ago
I was next in line for the kissing booth! It was truly pleasurable, the time with you Jessica.
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Knof,
It was great meeting you all! Next year I'll try to have the kissing booth!! I'll have to ask the Big Guy!
Schmitty22
21 years ago
damn , where was I? chasing the ticket girls?
chuckler
21 years ago
It was a real pleasure meeting you fine gents.

Congrats on your success during Cigarfest!!!

PT 🙂
KNOF
21 years ago
Somehow I missed talking to you chuckler, but next year you better not hide from me, LOL! I know you and the others I missed, stoped by while I was out gathering cigars for Michael and Bill as they manned the booth. Great times by all!!!
KNOF
21 years ago
And Schmitty, I think you were chasing the ticket girls, but you turned right when they turned left, heheheee!
Schmitty22
21 years ago
yea but i mastered the uturn and drove by them twice 🙂
La10870
21 years ago
I think beatdragon was next door at the Buc booth and Smitty was buying another 100 raffle tickets from the Cfest girls!

Michael L



bullwyf
21 years ago
MUTT and JEFF

You guys are awesome. Great picture.

Michael
Users browsing this topic