Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . "move over Billy, let me show you how it's done . . "
387453.jpg

Click to View Image102 View(s)

Jdllizard
21 years ago
Seth, you should have asked him, he let me roll one, see the pic.
John L
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
I got to roll one too Seth. But we didn't have a camera. But I have the cigar to prove it.
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . okay, I'm a wuss . . . I didn't even have the guts to ask 😞

cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
That's funny, I din't have to ask. He offered. LOL
18delta
21 years ago
billy was one of the nicest people i met there....i was really impressed with him....
dbreazeale
21 years ago
Paul, LOL...he let me roll one, too. i thought
my heart was gonna beat out of my chest, i was
so nervous.

del
Users browsing this topic