Jdllizard
21 years ago
This wasn't bad either.
387460.jpg

Click to View Image111 View(s)

myash07
21 years ago
Damn JD

You two look great together, did you propose?
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
JOHN!!!! You are cheating on me!!!
mydsooner
21 years ago
see Jess....you cant trust men. But im different...i promise.
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Mydsooner,

Ok, I guess John doesn't really love me. You are my new guy!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Damn JD, you two do make a nice looking couple. You did at least get her number....right?
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Jessica, look at the posts, I said this was my SECOND favorite time at cigarfest, Being with you was my first favorite. Miss ya 😉
John L
boxcars
21 years ago
JD, I think I would have missed the plane for that. Glad you made it home ok, Can't wait until next year, perhaps by then I'll be recovered.
Box
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
John,
Ok, you are my favorite again!
mydsooner
21 years ago
Ah crap! I didnt even have time to brag to my friends and your gone. That's ok..poor John needs something good to happen to him since his football sux.LMAO





jeezy peezy!

Jeff
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Dangit sooner, you had better be at Cigarfest 2006!! Your'e missing out bro.
John L
strider32
21 years ago
JD, you look like quite the happy camper there.
mydsooner
21 years ago
John,

Im going to the RTDA show in New Orleans this year. But i might have to see if i can make it to the Fest next year.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Sweet Sooner, How'd you get into the RTDA?
John L
mydsooner
21 years ago
Im going with ClassicCigarMan(Chris owns the store we had the Tusla herf at),Goody,and Clyde(Rogfam1)
dwalt10048
21 years ago
Nice pic Jdllizard. I just got done downloading my pics from my crappy camera and my pic with Lindsay is completely fuzzy and dark. I definitely need to upgrade my equipment for next year.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
That sucks about the pictures Dan, glad to see ya posting though.
John L
strider32
21 years ago
Dan is gonna be a postin fool now.
Users browsing this topic