Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . Dan is long time lurker, but most folks don't know him 'cuz he hasn't posted much . . . . his rendition of "lady" had me crying . . . .
387467.jpg

Click to View Image71 View(s)

Jdllizard
21 years ago
I thought he was singing it to me Seth? Dan you were awesome, start posting damnit!
John L
myash07
21 years ago
Yea Dan, start posting!
Mrs Myash loved the way you sang!

Dan it was great to meet you and get to know ya!

Hope we get together again sometime.

ash
mydsooner
21 years ago
is that his cbid name? dandankaroekeman?
k9kop
21 years ago
Dan, It was a pleasure to meet you. Now start posting!!!


k9
dbreazeale
21 years ago
Dan was singing "The Dance" in that shot. put a
cowboy hat on him and it's Garth Brooks reincarnated!
and he sang the song very well, i must say.

del
strider32
21 years ago
Danny goes by Dwalt148. He and Bob both from CT are great guys we met at last years Fest. But who knew what a crooner we had. 🙂 Mike
dwalt10048
21 years ago
Now this is a frightening photo! What a great group of people. I've lurked for awhile, so I felt like I already knew most of you. So glad I got to meet Paul (Seth Gekko), JDllizzard, Mr and Mrs Myash, Mr and Mrs K9Kop, Delta, dbreazeale, Smitty22, Shane, Strider32 and of course Boxcars! Sorry for anyone I left out. You all truly made it a weekend to remember. I already can't wait for next year and if anyone is getting together prior to that, I am definitely game. Sorry you all had to put up with my singing...LOL.
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . there you are . . . . Nice to meet you Dan . . . you are such an entertaining fellow . . . . you had me in hysterics much of the night. . . .


btw, sorry you didn't score at the bar . . .
MrsMyash
21 years ago
It was great meeting you also and thank you again for the compliment. It is about time you started posting!!! Also you do sing good.
Donna
austinichols
21 years ago
My friend Jim and I were outside in the courtyard enjoying cigars and the karaoke that evening!
MrsMyash
21 years ago
Dan,
Mr. myash wants you to email him at [email protected]
Thanks
Mrs. Myash
Users browsing this topic