Jdllizard
21 years ago
Trish, did you check his pockets when we left??
John L
387468.jpg

Click to View Image94 View(s)

blackfoot11
21 years ago
KNOF
21 years ago
I'm glad someone took their camera into the warehouse. I left mine in the car, and now wish I took a picture of that big bin of happy face matches at the assymbly line, grrrrrrrrrr. But I was given a handful of matches, heheheeeee. Thanks Trish!!!
Sorry about all the drool in the bin too. Hope those matches still light, LOL!
MichaelPCo
21 years ago
Chris looks like a kid in a candy store.
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Is that the CI wharehouse or The Delta's home humidor?

;)
mydsooner
21 years ago
DAAAYYYYYUUUUMMMMM! Now that's a big ol'humi!
mydsooner
21 years ago
Come to think of it....



....now i know what a beetle would look like in my humi.LMAO
MichaelPCo
21 years ago
THAT...was very, very funny
KNOF
21 years ago
Yes CBidders, that warehouse is kept at 72% humidity too! Not to mentiong the critter that our group heard in the rafters Saturday morning with Trish, heheheeee.
It was . . . that big too!
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
So was Mr. Delta just picking out for himself the purchases he wanted to make...or did you guys get a little bit of a 'shopping spree' as well...pick what you want etc...?

I know that's to good to be true...but I have to ask.
mydsooner
21 years ago
72%? cello on or off?
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Ooops, sorry.
I thought it was 18Delta and the whorehouse.
My mistake.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
18Delta was later frisked and had to return everything back to the shelves.
John L
18delta
21 years ago
they tried to take all my stuff at the wonderful allentown airport..............but i won.........
18delta
21 years ago
btw,

i made that same wrong turn downtown allentown and saw a couple of whorehouses but i had much rather go to a c-bid porty..........the redhead (tammy faye) was the best
KNOF
21 years ago
I want to know where you tried to hide that woody . . . statue, LOL!
Goody
21 years ago
Chris was probably saying, "Not a bad humi, but mine's bigger!"


LOL



Goody
Users browsing this topic