Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . this is Del, for those who don't know him . . . . Ask him about the McDonalds straw when you get a chance . . . .
387471.jpg

Click to View Image91 View(s)

Jdllizard
21 years ago
Hey I missed this guy, sory we didn't run into each other, hope you had as much fun as I did.
John L
myash07
21 years ago
Hey Del

It was great to get to meet ya! you gotta post more man! We enjoyed talking to you!

myash
myash07
21 years ago
Hey Del

It was great to get to meet ya! you gotta post more man! We enjoyed talking to you!

myash
k9kop
21 years ago
Del, Great to meet you man. I really enjoyed the time we spent talking. Mrs k9 said to say hello.


k9
dbreazeale
21 years ago
damn, i'll have to experiment around and see if I
can find a good side for next years c-fest pics.
I had a great time hanging out with you BOTLS and
SOTL. You were all funny as hell and all class acts!
Super people that I can't say enough about.

I was amazed at Striders knowledge of songs and
lyrics til i realised he was reading them from the
monitor behind me. a blonde moment worthy of
confessing.

Jimmy, I try not to post too much cause I don't want
to give anyone plenty of ammo to fire back at me.
unlike what I said in the paragraph above. nuff said.

Paul, I'll store the straw story away for next years
c-fest and i'll drudge up a few more.

I was yelling out "Freebird" to the stage but nobody
would sing it. Maybe i'll have to do that one next
time.
dbreazeale
21 years ago
K9, you are one lucky rascal! Mrs K9 is
a fantastic lady. I had a blast with
you guys! I've got a package to send your
way as soon as i make the insurance and
car payments LOL.

del
Mrs k9kop
21 years ago
thanks del.
i really enjoyed meeting you. can't wait for the next one.
Users browsing this topic