cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
John & Chris were REALLY getting into the two-step.
387478.jpg

Click to View Image75 View(s)

Jdllizard
21 years ago
He wouldn't let me lead.


Uhmmm...I mean this is a fake photo! I was photoshopped in, Chris was actually dancing with the red haired lady.
John L
18delta
21 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHA

they thought there was no proof......

hahahahaaha
MichaelPCo
21 years ago
This is kinda makin' me teary eyed


*LOL*
pabloescabar
21 years ago
NOW THAT DOES IT !!!
mydsooner
21 years ago
What the........?


This is worse than the fireplace pose by Cigar_Fiend
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Uhg, after looking at this a second time, it is really disturbing, it looks like we're about to hug. I blame Gerilynn for yelling "YOU HAVE TO TWO STEP" while we were singing "Family Tradition" by Hank Jr. It's not right.
John L
18delta
21 years ago
just don't tell them about our after fest, after fest fest, after fest fest karaoke/stripper/dance fest.
strider32
21 years ago
You guys went to the tub after this huh? 😉
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
What did we miss after we left?? Sounds like the partying continued.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Chris tried to grab my ass so I slapped him, thats as far as it went. LOFL
John L
Users browsing this topic