KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
These were the cigars that made it home from Cigar Fest. Not to mention the bundle of Perdomo Over Runs, Rocky Patel Sundgrowns, and Oliva Series X I purchased at the retail store.
387790.jpg

Click to View Image121 View(s)

Lowman
21 years ago
Hey... I didn't get matches... :o(

Low
Gandalf
21 years ago
Geez Keith, it looks like a box pass!
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey Low, you want matches and Ticket No. 1?
Geeeeze, LOL!!!

Nice to meet you anyways. Next year maybe we can actually enjoy a cigar together.
ryantp
21 years ago
The Joya, the Camacho SLR, and the Fonseca are three VERY underrated sticks, IMHO.
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Great idea Gan!
Go to the trades board ASAP!
dice7711
21 years ago
Very nice haul kieth.
lukin
21 years ago
just curious, but what are the cigars second from the lef ton the top row, the two on the far left on the bottom row, and the one sandwiched in between the bucaneros...I don't recognize them at all, are they something new?
Bucephalus
21 years ago
Second from the left on the top looks like a Graycliff.
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
lukin, the second from the left on the bottom is the Connecticut Yankee by Victor Sinclair. The one on the far left I don't remember. I actually have four Buc's on the top row. L to R: Bucanero Z, Don Douglas Cabinet, Texas Star, and Treaures of Costa Rica.

KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yes that is a Greycliff on the top row! Yummmmmy!!!
kmaustin21
21 years ago
Look at all the matches!!!
Where did you get all the matches?
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Neked Blacks!??!?!?!
Did you undress them...or were they part of the 'party'...going out in the buff and all?
baracuda
21 years ago
Like kids in a candy store LOL
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Jon got the pleasure to undressed the Blacks for everyone prior to us fondling them. And if you smoked it at Cigar Fest and returned it, I heard you got a special treat!
Users browsing this topic