KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
What a week I'm going to have, and its a continuation of Cigar Fest!!! It has already started thanks to Erich, (ehdg). Being part of Birthday Club 05, Erich could of hand deliver my package at Cigar Fest, but didn't know I was going to be there, lol. Anyways Monday the postal worked delivered my first package from Club 05. Thanks Erich, you shouldn't of done what you did. You will pay my friend, heheheeee! And yes it was Great to meet you Saturday! I can hardly wait for next year!
387796.jpg

Click to View Image109 View(s)

18delta
21 years ago
wow, nice going ehgd.....btw, it was a pleasure meeting both of you.......

knof, we need to work out an "agreement" next year.....

you distract mrs while i go and play with mrs ozgener.................i needed more quality time with her
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I will gladly distract Gerilynn (Mrs18Delta) next year while you go play. It would be my honor, and pleasure to help out a brother in need, LOL! In fact I might even supply a cigar to distract her, heheheeee!
ehdg
21 years ago
It was nice meeting both of you. Well if you'd answered my email I'd have known you where coming. LOL Btw did you find the goodies also in the box too?

ehdg
lofty1
21 years ago
can anyone tell me which bucanero that is? i was gifted one of those from harleydave a while back, and i can't find them at any local i've been to. it was really good, and i'd like to get some more. i just don't know what to order.

little help? beat?
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Lofty1, that would be the Bucanero Windjammer Belicoso.
Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg a mighty tasty cigar at that.
dice7711
21 years ago
so many great cigars, so little time....
Bucephalus
21 years ago
Is that a Vegas Robaina on the end? If I had known they were passing those out, I would have made the trip! 😉
Bucephalus
21 years ago
Nevermind, I re-read the post closer. I see it was a "bomb"...
moonman
21 years ago
What is the birthday club and how does one go about joining as I am fast approaching my 40th? I am a greedy **** but always willing to share with others that are worthy and even with some who aren't so worthy.
Users browsing this topic