strider32
21 years ago
We do kinda look like those old wine ad guys.
387974.jpg

Click to View Image72 View(s)

cigarsmokin
21 years ago
What was the winning # on that fiver??

Nice Pic.
k9kop
21 years ago
It was really good to meet ya'll.


k9
dbreazeale
21 years ago
winning # was 1200 and change. i didn't win it.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I'd drink with these two anytime!
John L
18delta
21 years ago
ok, which one is beavis and which one is butthead???

just kidding.....you guys are a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope to see you again soon.

the deltas
strider32
21 years ago
Speaking of a drink, if any of you are ever up in the NYC area,drop me a line as I know the perfect little cigar bar. murray1957 at yahoo dot com I look forward to our next meeting!
strider32
21 years ago
Topped for adroomi. Me(goodlooking one on left) and brother Boxcars(pathetic looking thing on right):)
Users browsing this topic