Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This is a limited edition print that hangs over my floor humidor! From the Searches, Ethan Edwards finding the doll that belonged to Natilie Wood. It is by Michael McGinnis and from a series of 1000. Iwish I had a better photo of it!

Charlie
388246.jpg

Click to View Image88 View(s)

lukin
21 years ago
this is by far my favorite John Wayne movie and probably in my top five movies of all time...anyone who says that John Wayne is not an actor needs to check out this movie, he says more with his facial expressions than almost any other movie I have ever seen. Great pic...
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
lukin

I knew you would like this one, I also own, Round up the Wagons, by Frank McCarthy, that is a scene from "Hondo"!

Charlie
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Too much C Fest today!

Charlie
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Charlie
take it without the flash, it's just bouncing off the glass.
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Rick

Yeah, I know, will do it later!

Charlie
myash07
21 years ago
One of my favorites also!

myash
Users browsing this topic