rjdc
  • rjdc
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
STUNNING!
388261.JPG

Click to View Image107 View(s)

KNOF
21 years ago
Hey rjdc,
Where were you at the Fest? After talking to you Friday night at the Brew Works, I was looking forward to seeing you Saturday. How'd I miss you???

Until next year, nice to meet you!!!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
dayum she sexy!
Charlie
21 years ago
She is stunning, you look stunned! LOL

Charlie
Lowman
21 years ago
She's HOT !!! She ran out of pictures to sign before I got to her... and me without a camera :o(

low
Schmitty22
21 years ago
someone (i forgot who) ran over and had her sign one for us and it said "To: OPFTH" lololo

It will be posted when our boxes arrive home safely 🙂
joelewis
21 years ago
Schmitty that was me. Had to take care of you guys.
Users browsing this topic