rjdc
  • rjdc
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Jess you are even sweeter than I thought before.

It was so nice to see you in person.

What's that Kahlua doing in a bag by your desk. Is it the cigar or the drink?

See ya next year!

anthony
388282.JPG

Click to View Image78 View(s)

jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
LOL LOL, Thanks Anthony! It's the drink, but don't tell anyone!
rjdc
  • rjdc
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Jess, make a trip to Boston some time. If you like Kahlua, I brew my own, by the gallon!
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Awesome! Thanks for the invite! I've never been to Boston, so it would be great!
TJ@CigarBid
21 years ago
jess...you drink and work and you don't give me any...
some co-worker you are...i sit right next to you...pass the flask, please
vfrtwice
21 years ago

"thread jack on"
rjdc,

I will be in your great city memorial day weekend from Sat till tuesday. I will be staying at the Doubble tree down town. A nice bottle of that Homemade Kalua on my pillow would be greatly appreciated! HAA HAAAA. Any local cigar places that are a MUST SEE while i am in town. I have a wedding to attend that sunday evening, the rest of the time is all mine!!

thanks,
Keith
rjdc
  • rjdc
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
vfrtwice, and Jess

Hell yeh. If you want to go to the only cigar bar in Boston, go to Churchills Lounge in the Boston Milinium Hotel. It's a great place. That's where NERF IV was held. Maybe we can get together with some of the local c-bid herfers up here!

E-mail me for more info if you need it

[email protected]

Sorry Jess didn't mean to take your moment away. You're so sweet, I gained 5 pounds standing next to you!!
vfrtwice
21 years ago
rjdc
sent!

thanks. look foward to coming out.

Keith

"thread jack off" :)) wow.. first time i got to do that !! haa haaaa. yea.yea.. i just past the newbie stage.. been into cigars for about a year now..posted some.. traded with gan once and purchased a few boxes.. does that take me off of newbie status????
Gandalf
21 years ago
If y'all are gonna set up a herf at Churchill's, LMK and I'll try and be there. I can contact a few others that might join in, too.

Anthony, this time I'll bring the BIG box of smokes, so you don't run out! LOL!

Sorry for the threadjack Jessica. Sure would be nice if you could make it to Boston sometime.
cjfrnf
21 years ago
I see TJ Cotta is missing from his desk again in this picture. He must be getting reprimanded again.

I thought that talk we had before I left would have straightened you out.

Jdllizard
21 years ago
hey baby, how you doin'
John L
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
TJ is never at his desk. That's why I'm so cranky towards the middle of the afternoon...cause I have a ton of my own work to do and then pick up his slack. See Mark to my left. Leaning back on his chair? I do his work too. If he's not relaxing in his chair, he's breaking it and falling on the floor. Damn chair gnomes!
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
cjfrnf,

Hey baby, how you doin'?
TJ@CigarBid
21 years ago
i work on occasion...
cjfrnf
21 years ago
Jess

Did you figure out who I was??
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Trish told me this morning! ROGIE!!!!!!!!!!
KNOF
21 years ago
Welcome back Roger (cjfrnf).
We missed you last weekend, and hope the wedding went well.
cjfrnf
21 years ago
The wedding went incredibly well. The weather was perfect as were the festivities.
I have been following Cigarfest through all the pictures and posts and say I am sorry to have missed it. I’m glad everyone had a great time (I expected no less). And I presume Jessica has followed through with her promise to join the local AA group that meets in her area.


KNOF
21 years ago
Next year I look foward to meeting you, and you too can run around with your head cut off, as we collect cigars, LOL! Or are we running around chasing after the princess, heheheeeeee!
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Roger,

How rude!!!!! Please forward me a pic of you from the wedding, so I have something to hang on my ceiling in my bedroom 😉
Users browsing this topic