rjdc
  • rjdc
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
What a thrill to be able to do this, I really can't describe it.

Thanks Billy from Perdomo for teaching me.

Thanks Boxcars for not laughing too hard.
388291.JPG

Click to View Image104 View(s)

Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
Anthony (pronounced: Ant-knee),

It was a sincere pleasure meeting you. Although you'll never achieve Grade 7 rolling status, you'll always be #1 in our hearts, buddy!

Jdllizard
21 years ago
rjdc! Very glad I got to meet you.
I got to roll one at the fest, it's cool to be able to say "I did it!"
John L
dbreazeale
21 years ago
seems like I remember Al telling you that you'd
have to sell that cigar for $12,000 to make a
profit seeing as though it took 5 minutes to
roll it LOL. Great pic and it was great to meet
you there.
Good to meet you too Al. You cleaned up pretty
good for the fest!

del
Users browsing this topic