rjdc
  • rjdc
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
It came out pretty good in spite of my nerves.
388292.JPG

Click to View Image77 View(s)

Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
Pick up the cigar...leave the cannoli...
rjdc
  • rjdc
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Eh! I eat cannolis a few times a week.

A cigar, I roll once in my life!

Thanks again Billy and Al and Nick!
Jdllizard
21 years ago
rjdc,
Stop in at Mike's Pastries on Hanover and try the cannoli. Everything that place has is awesome, my favorite are the lobster tails.
John L
ryantp
21 years ago
LOVE Mike's on Hanover.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Mikes makes me fat when I am in Boston, go across the street to Caffe (wheteverthehellitscalled) and get coffee, makes the perfect morning ritual.
John L
rjdc
  • rjdc
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yep, you got that right! I go to Mike's at least once a week or a couple of other bakeries every week. Modern Pastry, Bova's and Il Forniao.

Try the amaretti dreams at Mike's. Madrona mia!

That'll make me forget about rolling a cigar. Sorry Billy and Nick P.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I'll be there again in late summer, my sister lives a block from Mikes! Hmmmmmmmm dddrrrooooollllll.
John L
hunter1127
21 years ago
Caffe Vittorio on Hanover..cool place for coffee and watch the locals.Mike's is great too but LONG LINES!!!
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Thats the place, great morning stop. Also a nice cigar shop right there on that same block.
John L
Users browsing this topic