Jdllizard
21 years ago
Hard shot against the rail, and he MADE it!
John L
388663.jpg

Click to View Image94 View(s)

Jdllizard
21 years ago
He told me I had to say he made that shot!
John L
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Now tell us the truth John. LoL
Schmitty22
21 years ago
probably did not! 🙂

i can say he and Billy ran that table for a couple hours that night. Impressive! and fun to hang out with and watch.

See you next time Al!
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Yes, Brandon and I were the first team to lose to Billy 'Berdomo' and Al. Then they beat Doug and Jason of La Perla Habana in the first ever CigarFest Boutique Billiards Match.

Buncha hustlers, I tell ya.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Al did make the shot! (now where's my hat?)
John L
Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
Did we win?? Did I make that shot?? That depraved evening is still a bit blurry in ol' Al's head...
Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
And notice how my sunburn matches the surface of the pool table...ay carumba!
Users browsing this topic