dccrens
21 years ago
Never had the monti # 4 but hoping it is good. THe partagas are the best..
388714.JPG

Click to View Image112 View(s)

Da Chief
21 years ago
Dave....Monte #4.....great smoke. Picked up a fiver when I was in Hondo.

Gary
bullwyf
21 years ago
Yeah Yeah Yeah Monte #4 ok, but those Bolivar's now that's a mans smoke!!!!

MMMMMM Goood!

Michael
MACS
21 years ago
The Royal Corona... formerly known as the 'Prince Charles'.

A must have in any man's humidor. D-licious!
Iceman219
21 years ago
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
ryantp
21 years ago
Win the lottery?
Iceman219
21 years ago
Car what car?
bassdude
21 years ago
not a big Boli fan but I do like the RC.
chipslave
21 years ago
Monte #4 is the #1 selling Habanos in the world... Can't be too bad 😉
bassdude
21 years ago
Author: chipslave Date: 04/13/2005 11:48 AM Reply
Monte #4 is the #1 selling Habanos in the world... Can't be too bad 😉
-----------------------------------------------------

and can't help the quality either.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
love me some Bolivar's!!!
hensed
21 years ago
Here here! God forbid if I every had to resort to one brand Boli would be it hands down.
Bubba7624
21 years ago
looks like my mailbox yesterday! Except I got #2 instead of #4's. Good Taste my friend.
bullwyf
21 years ago
Hard to find a finer smoke than the #2 as long as you don't a box where 10-15% of them are plugged. That's the reason I started smoking Diplomaticos #2, same factory a little different blend, wrapper is a shade lighter, delicious and complex with a true and straight burn, superb draw and oustanding never plugged construction...just my $0.02 and MHO.

Michael
Bubba7624
21 years ago
dcc, did these have bubble wrap in the box? Just curious.
dccrens
21 years ago
Just got back to this post and noticed when I submitted I fat fingured it. The monti's are #5s (as can been seen) not #4s.

They still smoke gooooddddd
ndmonkey
21 years ago
Hell yes. Excellent choice of Bolis!
chipslave
21 years ago
ndmonkey...

email me at cigar at 702com.net

thanks!
deadeyedick
21 years ago
Boli RC is one of my personal favorites. I have a box from '01 that I ration about 4/year and they are fantastic!

DED
tornado
21 years ago
All fantastic choices.
Users browsing this topic