RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
:-)
389333.jpg

Click to View Image65 View(s)

TBWCW
21 years ago
Ok. I won't have to kick your *ss. 🙂
drnos
21 years ago
Drowning Mona. Hilarious movie, only partly because Bette was so good in it.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ok, then I won't have to fight back and kick yours:-)
tank71663
21 years ago
like I said in one of my other posts...

We do it the gentlemen like way here...

Stand back to back, take ten paces, and turn around puffin...first one done with his ceegar is the winner !!....lol
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Make mine a Short Story or one of those little cigarillos. If we used a Churchill, I'd be green and puking.
tank71663
21 years ago
thats ok by me, I figured while you two were puffin away, I'd leave with the lovely ladies...LOL
TBWCW
21 years ago
And here I thought tank would have my back...
MACS
21 years ago
He had yer back alright... he used it for stabbing practice! LOL!

But you's did use da fightin' words first.

Any azz-kickin' goin' on around these parts'll be done by the local magistrate... I think her name is Trish?
tank71663
21 years ago
I just ment I would escort the lovely ladies from harms way ..(wink wink)...LOL
jackconrad
21 years ago
If she had black hair she could be my wifes twin.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
She bleached, straightened her hair, and took about 5 lbs of nose off & yet she is still only marginally attractive.

What a shame.
tank71663
21 years ago
but she sure can belt out a tune !!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^Absolutely! Great entertainer!
I remember her from the bathhouse days... ooooops!
LOL!
Charlie
21 years ago
One of the very best of the bunch...entertainers, not bath house patrons! LMAO

Charlie
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Saw her in the 70's with the Harlettes. Great cleav,I mean concert. Hell,I spent the night watching her bouncing up and down and occasionally almost falling out. X :~)
jetblasted
21 years ago
Her Tribute to the Late, Great Johhny Carson Will Go Down In History . . .
rastusmcnair
21 years ago
And who was her pianist in the bath house days?....
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Hmmmm...I'm guessing Barry womanhigh,I mean Manilow. X
Users browsing this topic