Schmitty22
21 years ago
...
389699.jpg

Click to View Image87 View(s)

18delta
21 years ago
this proves nothing.........

could've been that she just had a dollar to tip the waiter or something...................

i think you guys were halucinating or something....maybe those gars they gave us at the door were laced with acid or something......
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL!!!
Did you ever dislodge your big, fat head from her chest???!!!
The bouncer on the right looks a little irritated.

BTW, who's the candidate for Mr. Ray's hair weave in the foreground?
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Thanks a lot Bloody.....it was just the lighting.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
The spray on would be easier. But I can't see it anyway so I don't care.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Take his money Mrs.S!! LOFL!!
John L
KNOF
21 years ago
Hey Dave, I thought that was me in the forground, but I wasn't there, LOL! Besides, you got more hair than I do, heheheeee!
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
I knew right away it was him. I told him not to feel bad though--it really doesn't look that bad in person. He'll just be immortalized in the picture post for a little while. LOL. I guess we'll be getting some of that spray stuff this weekend.

Darn KNOF, he could have just said it was you.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Yea......IT was Knof, I felt bad for him. I was covering for him. Sorry buddy. I tried.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic