strider32
21 years ago
Visited the CAO booth several times
390913.jpg

Click to View Image78 View(s)

spadesman
21 years ago
I can see why!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
GTofMurphy
21 years ago
She is nice. Most of the time the CAO girls shown look like used up hookers
GT
Jon@CAO
21 years ago
"used up hookers..." - is there any other kind? LOL

Truth be told, this was only our 2nd C-Fest and last year it was just Frank Kapp and myself. I hope that neither one of us looked like a "used up hooker" at last year's event. :-0
mydsooner
21 years ago
Used up hookers...LMAO. But i bet you still wouldnt kick them out of bed.

If they are hookers that makes Jon the Pimp Daddy. I knew it.
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . this girl was adorable . . . but too damn tall . . . .


. . either that, or I'm too damn short 😞 . . .

. . btw Jon, next year, I'll volunteer to help set up the booth the night before - you looked like you hadn't slept in about a week . . . yer gonna have to start delegating before you drop dead . . . .
strider32
21 years ago
343 days to go!
Users browsing this topic