myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This is Boston, he is a Shiz Tzu.
This is the love of our life, right honey?
He is a 5 year old male, with papers.
We wouldn't mind studding him for a puppy from the litter.
391121.JPG

Click to View Image99 View(s)

cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
He is adorable but so are you Jimmy. I'm sure the Mrs loves you more. :>)
callawaybob
21 years ago
Good boy Boston, good boy..Now fetch daddy a nice gar from the humi. Good boy!!!!!

Looks like a sweet dog Ash, ready to play huh?

Brother Bob
dave97402
21 years ago
I don't know....this guy here is pretty darned cute!!

Trade ya 2 big one's for this little guy?

Dave
jetblasted
21 years ago
I've got two Shih Tzu's ... best dogs I have ever had ... Fun to Play With. Fun to watch them play together. Love it when they just give hours of love ...
MrsMyash
21 years ago
Dave,

I think I will keep my little guy. He is the baby and I would not trade him for the world.....
What kind of dogs do you have?
Mrs. MyAsh
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Wolfy: What kind of dog is this again?

MyAsh: Shiz Tzu.

Wolfy: God bless you.

-Wolfy
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
With a dog like that...
Why not just get a cat?

:-#
;)
Users browsing this topic