Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Left to right; Madisyn, our neice, age 7, Bryan, age 12, Halley, age 8, and Seth, age 7. Came home one day and they had dug this hole.
391196.JPG

Click to View Image115 View(s)

dave97402
21 years ago
Cute kids, and they look fairly satisfied with their work. But I ask you......why? What are their plans for said hole?

Dave
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Making em' dig there own swimming pool huh? (cute kids)
John L
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Needed a new septic tank????
mrkmitch
21 years ago
On their way to China?
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Sweet chillen--the one on the right kinda reminds me of Cool Hand Luke.
bassdude
21 years ago
what is it with kids and digging. My kids are constantly digging holes but I only allow it in the garden til I plant.
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
We live on several acres of family property.......we come from farmers. They said they just wanted to dig a hole. We have a swimming pool we put up every year and a lake nearby as well. We also head down to the Ohio river at AKANYCed's river camp a half a dozen times during the summer for fishing and such. Just kids digging.......as far as I know.
mydsooner
21 years ago
Is someone about to bomb you with 'gars? Thats why i let my kids dig. And sometimes i make the kids next door help.LOL
stapletonj
21 years ago
when you are of the age to dig a hole just to dig a hole, you should at least eat some of the dirt, I know I used to, that is why I am expert on the "Earthy" notes in a cigar's taste profile.
akanyced
21 years ago
hole is 3 feet deeper know nice pic
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Looks like they're ready to plant a tree.

Great smiles,

-Wolfy
greggjosephson
21 years ago
Anyone see the movie Holes.... good flick... Good looking group of kido's you got....
8trackdisco
21 years ago
If they can make that hole 4 feet deeper, I have a mother in law that....... never mind. 🙂
Users browsing this topic