DeadEclipse
21 years ago
or should I say BIG present

inly 5 weeks to go
392920.JPG

Click to View Image116 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Congrats!

First pic of this type I've seen on these boards.
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

I've only got about 8 months left before my wife looks like that.

-Chris
Jdllizard
21 years ago
She's having a baby right???



J/K LOL CONGRATS!!
John L
blackfoot11
21 years ago
congrats to you 2 fine fathers.
DeadEclipse
21 years ago
well, she told me its a baby anyway.

little boy
greggjosephson
21 years ago
I remember when my wife had one of those uniboobie things... ahahahha... Congrats....

Gregg
Liz62803
21 years ago
congrats to you both! I'm jealous she only has 5 weeks to go - I'm just starting week 29! so that's 11 weeks left - but time seems to be flying!
DeadEclipse
21 years ago
jetblasted
21 years ago
Thanks for reminding me that the Local Atlanta 96 Rock Radio Station Pregnant Bikini Contest is Almost Upon Us ! ! ! MMMMMmmmmmmmm.
baracuda
21 years ago
BIG RED
21 years ago
Congradulations:),My wifes also looks that way. She's due at the end of July.Let me congradulate all the new parents on the boards.
DeadEclipse
21 years ago
96 rock doesn't do that contest anymore
Regular guys got kicked off the air
LJCHAD
21 years ago
Congrats from a new granddad.

LJCHAD
JFO
  • JFO
  • Enthusiast
21 years ago
Congrats! This coming from a man who's wife is also due in 5 weeks. I guess we'll have to schedule a herf in a Babies-R-Us parking lot.
wvwa34
21 years ago
Congrats man!!!!!!! kool as hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 19dayz or less for my lil guy too arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR MRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bullwyf
21 years ago
That's a beautiful navel, where did you get it. . who got it for you. . .LOL

Congrats. . .Boy or Girl?
jetblasted
21 years ago
Dead Eclipse ... are you in Atlanta? They have been holding that contest for years ! ... Didn't know it was only for the regular guys, who are now on 640 AM WGST.
DeadEclipse
21 years ago
yeah about 50 miles south of Atlanta

I think it was just with them,
may be wrong
agsykes
21 years ago
hey bro tell mom i said forget the beer i want my winning in the form of cigars lol
Users browsing this topic