fpaternostro
21 years ago
What a treat to come home and find this sitting in front of the door waiting for you. Nice dark, oily BBF's. Mmmmmmm.
393534.JPG

Click to View Image125 View(s)

dave97402
21 years ago
Frank....those are tasty my friend!!

Dave
pabloescabar
21 years ago
them's me's fave's...
18delta
21 years ago
me wants them........

me wants them all............

listen to me, i'm going to hypnotize you......

send them to me, send them to me, send them to me......
fpaternostro
21 years ago
I had a few friends swear to me that the cabinet BBF's were much better than the dress box and I always had been suspect of that until now. I happen to really like this cigar a lot and to me it has all the qualities of what really make cuban cigars the best in the world. I just finished up my first ever cabinet BBF and I have to say that it is everything everyone has been telling me it would be. Absolutely delicious. If your looking to jump into the ISOM arena for the first time and wondering where to start, start at the top with either BBF. Believe me, you'll be glad you did.
Smashed247
21 years ago
I look at these.

I must get a box now!
stogiepa
21 years ago
Frank.....That knocking you hear at the door, is not me...... It is the "CIGAR POLICE" now go answer the door. !!!!!! LMAO

Very nice....Very Nice...

stogiepa
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Laughing at Delta the Jedi...
*wave of the hand*
"you WILL send your cigars to me"
rogfam1
21 years ago
ewwwww...
man o man...I want some of them...
if deltas trick works...I may just have to try it myself....
send them to me
send them to me
you are getting sleepy...very sleepy...
very nice "box" you have there Frank....
Clyde
JFO
  • JFO
  • Enthusiast
21 years ago
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Does anyone actually know the reason behind why there is a dress box and cabinet version of the same cigar? I understand when they have a fifty count cabinet of a certain one, but it doesn't make sense to me having a 25 count of the same cigar in different packaging. Just curious.
mydsooner
21 years ago
that's because you got fakes. Send them to me,i'll smoke them fake suckers. You dont have to put up with that.
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Clyde said "box".







lol
rogfam1
21 years ago
you got that Chris....good job..
I was wondering the cabinet thing myself..I mean are they the exact same cigar, or is the cabinet series a different , maybe better, cigar...
if you get to the bottom of this Frank...post it so we will all know..
Clyde
MichaelPCo
21 years ago
I just received 12 of those last week myself. They're nestled snugly in my humi, resting.
rogfam1
*ferg*
21 years ago
Frank, the theory is that cigars packed in a cedar box (cabinet) will age better than the ones packaged in a dress box.
Users browsing this topic