jackconrad
16 years ago
No more FUN FUN FUN
2832344.JPG

Click to View Image158 View(s)

Montano
16 years ago
Nice to see the twins 🙂
ZRX1200
16 years ago
The S&M thing doesn't work with that car....poor choice but nice cans.
Stinkdyr
16 years ago
that slutty chick has been naughty......and needs some discipline!
shovelgrrrl
16 years ago
She still appears to be poised for fun. She seems like a bad girl...maybe Daddy better give her a spanking...Hahahaha. -B
Gene363
16 years ago
But he got her a Corvette 'cause she is just so bad,
wheelrite
16 years ago
leather chicks rock..
donutboy2000
16 years ago
jackconrad
16 years ago
Actually the body in the back belongs to Denise Milani.. I thought someone would recognise the boobs..
DadZilla3
16 years ago
I'm going with the 'Daddy needs to give her a darn good spanking' line of thinking...not for being naughty, but for driving a Ford.
Charlie
16 years ago
Wow, she looks pretty evil ------ I like evil!


Charlie
jackconrad
16 years ago
Fun, Fun, Fun lyrics

Verse 1:Well, she got her daddy's carAnd she cruised through the hamburger stand, nowSeems she forgot all about the libraryLike she told her old man, nowAnd with the radio blastin' goesCruisin' just as fast as she can, nowChorus 1:And she'll have fun, fun, fun'Til her daddy takes the T-bird away(Fun, fun, fun, 'til her daddy takes the T-bird away)Verse 2:Well, the girls can't stand her'Cause she walks, looks, and drives like an ace, now(You walk like an ace, now, you walk like an ace)She makes the Indy 500 look likeThe Roman chariot race, now(You look like an ace, now, you look like an ace)A lot of guys try to catch herBut she leads 'em on a wild goose chase, now(You drive like an ace, now, you drive like an ace)[repeat chorus]Instrumental break (organ/guitar solo):Verse 3:Well, you knew all alongThat your dad was gettin' wise to you, now(You shouldn't-a lied, now, you shouldn't-a lied)And since he took your set of keysYou been thinkin' that your fun is all through now(You shouldn't-a lied, now, you shouldn't-a lied)But you can come along with me'Cause we got a lot of things to do now(You shouldn't-a lied, now, you shouldn't-a lied)Chorus 2 [2X]:And we'll have fun, fun, funNow that Daddy took the T-bird away(Fun, fun, fun, now that Daddy took the T-bird away)Coda [repeat to fade]:Fun, fun, fun now that Daddy took the T-bird awayFun, fun, now that Daddy took the T-bird away
shovelgrrrl
16 years ago
"I’m going with the ’Daddy needs to give her a darn good spanking’ line of thinking...not for being naughty, but for driving a Ford."

I drive a Ford. A 2003 Ford F-150, black. Do I get a spankin'? -B
topper7788
16 years ago
That slutty chic needs some discipline...

Ah, which one would be the slutty one?
chiefburg
16 years ago
^ I'm afraid to say anything. Society has done and beat sexist comments out of me (sigh)......

So many things to say, so little time....
chiefburg
16 years ago
shovelgrrrl
16 years ago
Say what you wanna say. What are they gonna do, take away your next birthday? If people get offended they shouldn't be reading posts entitled "icandi". Gimme your best shot Chief. -B
wheelrite
16 years ago
double headed vibrator time...
shovelgrrrl
16 years ago
^^Preferably one with a car charger attachment. -B
DadZilla3
16 years ago
I'm wondering how long it would take me to get hate mail from our IT department if I use this pic as wallpaper on my work computer...
Users browsing this topic