Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
It's that time again in Jersey. My wife and I took a nice walk through Branch Brook Park (Newark, NJ) on Sunday. Weather was nice and the park was having a festival. Lots of people come from all over to see the Cherry Blossoms in this park. It is said to have the most quantity and variety of Clerry Blossom trees in the country.

Too bad the blooms only last for about a week or so...

Enjoy !

Low
393616.jpg

Click to View Image80 View(s)

Liz62803
21 years ago
very pretty but unfortunately I'd be sneezing like crazy - damn allergies don't let me enjoy pretty sweet smelling things like the cherry blossoms or my favorites lilacs 😞 but great pic!
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Low, I didn't know you had this sensitive side.
John L
bassdude
21 years ago
Very nice. This was my favorite season in DC. Well that and crab season.
jetblasted
21 years ago
I've Got 2 in my back yard here in Atlanta .. all the blooms dropped about a week ago ... beautiful tree. . .
Users browsing this topic