Da Chief
21 years ago
^
394306.jpg

Click to View Image90 View(s)

Schmitty22
21 years ago
man! i am feeling dirty
14theroad
21 years ago
"everything's better when wet"
MACS
21 years ago
Jungle love, it's driving me mad, it's making me craaaaazyyyyyyyyy!!

That booty is about as nice as Vida Guerra's! Maybe nicer, because she's a lot prettier!
Da Chief
21 years ago
MAC that is VIDA you fool! LOL!

Gary
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Blowing bubbles in the tub! Pbbtt
MACS
21 years ago
Funny, it doesn't look like her. But my booty assessment was dead on balls accurate if it is her.

Man, I gotta quit lookin' at her butt...

















NOT!!
boofa75
21 years ago
** yanked by SteveR@CBid **
ilcchef2
21 years ago
Maybe you can't recognise her because of all that airbrush work....it just takes away from a womans natural beauty.
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
More daily oinks? I thought we managed to narrow it down to one per day. Sheesh!
14theroad
21 years ago
SteveR, what did you yank from Boofa????? Give us a hint. Mac, LOL, Your the man. ( Love that Steve Miller song)
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
14theroad - Something not suitable for these forums 🙂
boofa75
21 years ago
I was yanked because I was letting you guys in on some very good information. Simply just redirecting you to another forum within C-Bid. That's all.

boofa75
21 years ago
Email me at

boofa75 at aol dot com

for the link
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
boofa75 - The provided web site offered pictures not suitable for CBID. This is why I yanked the post.
boofa75
21 years ago
Fair enough....then go yank the website that is still there.
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
The web site can stay, as it causes no harm where it is. Unfortunately, the link to the web site can't be posted here due to the content it contains. I apologize for the confusion and/or inconvenience.
callawaybob
21 years ago
Wholly bubbles Batman, she can blow dangerous amounts of foam out her butt....Don't worry Robin, I'll have her safely contained shortly using the bat plug....Hummmm, how does Alfred get this damn belt off?(*&^^$#^%#^%

Heheheeeee

All in fun

BB
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Yup, just as I thought. This pic shows to much and should be deleted too.
Users browsing this topic