ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Here is the newly renovated Walker Art Center in Minneapolis. Its a fairly well-known and renowned modern art museum.

The view of downtown Minneapolis from this museum are phenomenal.

I feel very fortunate to live in a city with such a wide variety of arts and culuture.
394325.JPG

Click to View Image91 View(s)

ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Oops.

The VIEWS....are phenomenal.
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Very nice. Look forward to visiting the renovated museum. The nearby spoonbridge/sculpture garden and Loring Park & Cafe are pretty hip too.
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Loring Cafe is no longer. In its place is Bar/Cafe Lurcat. Very hip, though.
chipslave
21 years ago
I love the Walker... Haven't been there since the remodel.
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Used to live within walking distance of it, and never got there - somehow. Very frustrating. Although I have been to the sculpture garden numerous times. Then, they closed it for a year to renovate. Now, I'm leaving at the end of the summer, so I have to go.
00camper
21 years ago
The windows are crooked and there are holes in the roof. Are you sure this place isn't in Kentucky? The people of Minneapolis should ask for their money back.
chipslave
21 years ago
But Ryan...

now you can go to the Guggenheim in NYC. That place looks awesome!
uncleb
21 years ago
OK- now show me your angry face!
redsquid
21 years ago
This place looks almost as bad as our EMP, and Seattle Public Library. I don't know who's smoking more crack, the architects that design these places, or the sightless jerks in power who fawn over, and wheelbarrow public money to them to build these 'worldclass' abominations.
Gandalf
21 years ago
C'mon guys, can't you see it - a cubist rendition of an eagel's head.

Or a Transformer........


Not my cup of tea.
Gandalf
21 years ago
Thats 'eagles'


no, maybe it is an eagel.
Users browsing this topic