hdking
  • hdking
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
a week after i get a new tool box, i ended up getting a new TV.
No more cigars for awile.


hdking(phil)
395230.JPG

Click to View Image91 View(s)

bud451
21 years ago
Hope you got it pluged into a HD source.
chipslave
21 years ago
Your boxpass should sustain you for a little while... (c:
dave97402
21 years ago
Phil...what size is that? Looks exactly like the one I just bought?

Dave
stogiepa
21 years ago
Any unauthorized bank withdrawal's in your area?

LMAO LMAO Very nice.
dave97402
21 years ago
Hey wait a minute....I think that is the same brand DVD surround sound system? What the....I'll be right back. I gotta go home to check something!!

Dave
ryantp
21 years ago
Are those your dolls?
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Ryan... LMAO!! "are those your dolls"
HHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA
blackfoot11
21 years ago
phil, i gotta solution for yer peoblem. send me that new cigar money robbin t.v. of yers, and i'll send you some nice yard gars to fill yer humi with.

there's no reason a guy should be denyed those simple pleasures. 😉
bassdude
21 years ago
except for the TV reminds me of my grandparents house.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Hey I got an idea...put those dolls on Ebay! LOL!
Cigarick
21 years ago
Depending on what kind of screen that is, you might want to take that speaker off the top.
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Or depending on what kind of speaker it is.

Most center-channel speakers are shielded...because most people would place them in the center of the tv. So it's no fret.
mydsooner
21 years ago
I agree with Bassdude. You should see if they can put that in one of them old Zenith TV cases. It kinda sticks out.
wvwa34
21 years ago
Look at that one doll, she has her mouth open constantly in the shape of an O!!!!!!!!!????? Just like the kind they sell out of the back of magazines!!!!!!!!! Nice TV!!!!!!!!!!
wvwa34
8trackdisco
21 years ago
I think when he bought those curtains, they threw in the tv.
hdking
  • hdking
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
its a 57"
i have digital cable
and the dolls are my girlfriends.


hdking(phil)
Da Chief
21 years ago
Right....and the Jesus Juice isn't yours either! LMAO!

Da Chief
bud451
21 years ago
Check with your cable company. HD was free for me if you already had digital cable.
Users browsing this topic