RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
.
395408.jpg

Click to View Image114 View(s)

cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
WOW. YUCK!!!!! He really needs to put on a bigger suit. He is a little too old and heavy for that. That is just nasty.
xrundog
21 years ago
Ya know, for a guy pushin' 60, he is probably in decent shape. It's the COMPARISON that makes look bad!
nfldraftman
21 years ago
That's what happens when you smoke cigars.

Eh, he'll be 58 soon. You can't stay ripped forever. Age takes its toll. I might recommend he lose the speedo, though. However he is European and they don't really seem to care much about those sorts of things.

Now excuse me while I go put on the original Conan the Barbarian. I wish I had something I could point at and say 'I used to look like this!'
stogiepa
21 years ago
Quick someone throw acid in my eye's. LMAO LMAO
Jezzz man warn us next time. !!!!!!!
Da Chief
21 years ago
Bull........take note! LOL!

Those speedos will get smaller and smaller...LMAO!

Gary aka Da Chief
botelerc
21 years ago
It's a fake. That photo was up shortly after T3 was released and if anyone saw the movie, he looked nothing like that in the movie

BeatDragon
21 years ago
what botelerc said...

check the skin tone of his face and neck compared to his body in the saggy gravity stricken version
Charlie
21 years ago
Of course it is a fake, if you saw him today, I saw him a couple of weeks ago, he looks almost like he did in T#...he works out a couple of hours each and every morning!

Charlie
ACRedbeard
21 years ago
That fat pic was before T3. He did come through to film the movie is his former shape. BIG & BUFFED! Being the Gov of Ca. he's probably getting out of shape again though lol.
14theroad
21 years ago
It looks cropped.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Still better than ted kennedy in a swimsuit
Users browsing this topic