Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Less than $20 empty.......now to figure out a use for it.
395505.JPG

Click to View Image81 View(s)

SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
That's a gorgeous box. I was lucky enough to watch the production of this box at the factory.

Wait until you see the '05.
const33
21 years ago
Steve any heads up as to what is in the 05 box from Rocky Patel??

Const33
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
and is CBID going to bet any? I just love Rocky Patel sticks!
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
it became a jewelry box for the wife
const33
21 years ago
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
This is made exclusively for us, so you won't find it anywhere else.

What's inside? Well, that would ruin the surprise! But let's just say it's a gorgeous presentation of Rocky's finest! I believe individual coffins are in play, as well.
const33
21 years ago
Steve any time frame for this new edition to the Patel stable??

Robert
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
There was a manufacturing delay with the boxes. However, it should be available very soon.
cavscout01
21 years ago
Myself and a fellow soldier stationed in Afghanistan just recently recieved 2 of these boxes that we got from this wondeful C-Bid heaven... I have been a fan of Rocky Patel for a while, but he reall outdid himself with this set. My friend was actually lucky enough to get box number 500/500, go figure...
jetblasted
21 years ago
The Owner of My Local Was Proudly Showing His Off the Other Day . . . But, it wasn't filled with cheap jewelry.
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I bought the box empty. I didn't need the space and the jewelry is her diamonds and rubies.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Diamonds and Rubies in a Cigar Box ... Classy !
Users browsing this topic