JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I don't have the humidor space and I am a creature of habit so here's an assortment of 10 decent cigars that I am willing to trade:

Padron 3000 (5.5 x 52)
Camacho Corojo Monarca (5.0 x 50)
La Gloria Cubana Churchill (7.0 x 50)
CAO Brazilia Samba (6.25 x 54)
Cusano Xclusivo Preferido (6.1 x 53)
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro (6.0 x 50)
Drew Estate Natural Root (5.0 x 55)
5 Vegas Gold Toro (6.0 x 50)
Gurkha Legend Churchill (7.5 x 52)
Drew Estate Acid 1 (5.0 x 54)

I like the light wrappers. I like AVOs and Ashtons that is why I will take 1 for two.

Anybody interested:

[email protected]
mydsooner
21 years ago
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
mydsooner

The wife is home and said we never got the email. Can you send it again. I don't want to email from work.

Thanks

[email protected]
sanepimp
21 years ago
email sent but if you don't get it you can email me at [email protected] the sanepimp
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
sanepimp - now I see you are all over the board - good deal.

I see you like Perdomos. I have a few of the Champagne series if I am missing one or two of my original trade.

I will look for your email at home.

Have a great day.
sanepimp
21 years ago
I'll have to email you back again later on today, now I have to get ready to go to work now 😞 Also have to make sure when I'm at work my boss doesn't catch me online oredrring more cigars...LOL...
Users browsing this topic