fpaternostro
21 years ago
Here is the group of 65 smokes at the start of the pass minus 3. Cohiba Sublime, Aurora 100 Anos Torp. and Robusto all of which will be here shortly. Enjoy and most importantly, Have fun.
396052.JPG

Click to View Image93 View(s)

fpaternostro
21 years ago
Also, a BIG THANKS goes out to Gan who has been helping me put this all together. One of the best BOTL's we have on board here.
ryantp
21 years ago
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Awesome, I can't wait to see it up close.
John L
ryantp
21 years ago
Some day, I'd like to be able to hang.

Some day.
stogiepa
21 years ago
I think the Whole "Dream Team" is great!!!!
Can you say "BEAUTIFUL PICTURE".
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Hey, does anyone know where I can get empty cello wrappers for the naked cigars. I figure with all the handeling that will be going on it wouldn't hurt to have a little extra padding.

Boy, after reading this over my apologies for the sexual over tones. My wife was right, lately all I have are two things on my mind. LOL
RagingMark
21 years ago
jetblasted
21 years ago
Man, . . . That Bed Spread Hurts My Eyes.
Smashed247
21 years ago
I am honored to be a part of this...
callawaybob
21 years ago
Lucky muva puffers... Whaaaaaaah

BB
stogiepa
21 years ago
Hey Uncle Bob,
LMK when box gets to Smash's house. I'll bring the Rope. !!!!!!LMAO LMAO LMAO

You bring the duct tape. !!!!! LOL LOL


stogie(Ron)
Bubba7624
21 years ago
Hey Frank! where do you live?
fpaternostro
21 years ago
I live in the Northeast, Beautiful, Ct. Home of the Uconn Huskies.
trainerchad
21 years ago
WOW! I feel so honored to be part of this box pass. Frank is da man! Looks like I'll be digging up the private stash for this one.
mydsooner
21 years ago
Screw you Frank! You'll be sorry you didnt ask me to join this pass. I'll post a pick of me and my '96 Swisher and then you'll be crying like a little girl.HAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



jeezy peezy!

Jeff
stogiedude
21 years ago
woooo hooooooo!
that is one fine looking lineup guys.
i am deply honored to be a part of this.
Frank, thanks again buddy.
stogie
rogfam1
21 years ago
Frank...
that is an excellent selection of smokes my friend....
your are getting this off to a fine start...this will be a blast...thanks for the invite
Clyde
jlambert
21 years ago
Excellent selection you've got there. Happy Smoking 🙂
Gandalf
21 years ago
What Stogiedude said.

Bring it on Frank, this is lookin' good!
Users browsing this topic