cexshun
  • cexshun
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hehe
396352.gif

Click to View Image63 View(s)

lukin
21 years ago
This reminds me of a South Park episode where they go to the museum of tolerance and learn not to discriminate because of race, sexual orientation, age, religious preference, weight etc, because it is "their life choice" As the director of the museum is telling them this, a man lights up like fifty feet away and the whole crowd starts screaming at him calling him "dirty lungs" and why don't you poison someone else with your filthy smoke. Too funny
jlambert
21 years ago
nfldraftman
21 years ago
It's funny because it's true.
vfrtwice
21 years ago
SOO TRUE. they just passed the bann her in columbus oh. Hell i was in cicny oh last fall across the river in covington at this nice place out on the paito,and the jerks would not let you smoke ciargs. you could smoke cigs but no stogies. i was pissed to sat the least!!!
rwnohe
21 years ago
Hey vfrtwice,
I hate places like that where they will allow cigarette smoking but no cigar smoking! I typically light one up anyways, and wait for some one to make a fuss about the fact that I am smoking a cigar there! I then point out that they are allowing the cigarette smokers who's second hand smoke if far worse than a stogies because of all the chemicals that are in the cigarette. That typically shuts them up, but there has been one or two times when some of the cigarette smokers complain that the stogie is offensive to them. I then respond by telling them that I find their cigarette smoke offensive and if I am going to have to put out my stogie that as a paying customer who finds cigarette smoke offensive that those smoking cigarettes should have to put theirs out also. Typically, management then realizes that they will be losing several paying customers and the discussion usually ends there!
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Rwhone,

Thats awesome!!! i will have to try that next time. Expecially when i have a full belly of their food and liquor and have not paid the bill yet!!! HAA HAAA
bassdude
21 years ago
All this makes me happy to be in the Midwest. I can smoke in every bar I have been to and the ones that have patios let us smoke during the lunch and dinner rush.

8trackdisco
21 years ago
I had a bleach blonde lady with enough make up on for two women approach me while I was smoking a cigar. This is how the conversation went.

Blonde Lady: What's that horrible SMELL?!

8: Probably the hydrogen peroxide.

Blonde Lady: WHAT'S THE POINT?!

8: What's the point of you wearing make up?

Confused, she quietly walked away.
vfrtwice
21 years ago
bassdude,

Just wait... its coming your way!!!! pathetic, but probably true.

km
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
LOL at 8trackDisco!!!
That's stinking hillarious.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
If it can happen in Lincoln NE, it can happen anywhere.
John L
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Only in America can you pick up the paper and read about crooked politions, pro athletes getting busted for all types of crimes, and then be villianized for trying to enjoy a good stogie with your morning cup of coffee.
I love my country, but some things just don't make sense to me.

Que
sloth
21 years ago
The only time I smoke a cigar in public (within my town) is when I'm out walking the dog at one of the city parks. I have been afraid of someone giving me guff about it, but it hasn't happened yet... In fact, everyone I have said "Hello" to has been very nice. Smoking is a non-issue in my town, or atleast to the public. I believe there are a few "Aristocrats" in my fair city that might like to do what the big cities do.

Oh wait... they did do one thing. The law use to be that you could not smoke in any governmental-type public building, but there were some exceptions. They just change it to a complete ban in those buildings... no exceptions.
lukin
21 years ago
Here's a response I have been trying to work in on someone (unfortunately its tough to find places in public to light up in California so I don't think I'll ever get to use it)

person hating my cigar smoking: "second hand smoke kills"

Me: Really??? Good that was why I lit up.

Or: Could you put that out?

Me: Sure, but next time you are doing something that you find both relaxing and pleasurable, please call me up and let me know so I can some to your activity and ask you to stop.
Users browsing this topic