myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
These 21 sticks are some of my finest!
Some were gifts, some were bought.
397355.JPG

Click to View Image89 View(s)

Da Chief
21 years ago
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE!~

Gary
bullwyf
21 years ago
Just curious, do you enjoy the Diamond Crowns? They seem a little mild for someone with such robust taste.

Michael
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Micheal
I enjoy them with some full bodied Red wines, but I don't have many chances to drink wine.
Maybe when I take MrsMyash out to a fancy resturant.
callawaybob
21 years ago
There is a lot of pleasure in that there box ashey..EmmmmEmmmm good 🙂
ryantp
21 years ago
well, there's only one thing left to do.

smoke 'em.
WaldoAR15
21 years ago
k9kop
21 years ago
I am truely impressed.


k9
Charlie
21 years ago
Some real yummy beauties!!!! DC's are mild but really a great cigar....I normally do not smoke anything that mild.

Charlie
strider32
21 years ago
Ummm, can I have directions to your house and can you leave the key under the mat? Those look beautiful!!!
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Country
21 years ago
I don't understand why people continue to refer to the Anejo 77 Shark as a "dark shark"?

Can someone shed some light please.

country
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Echo4alpha!

What a keen eye you have!

Yes that is my last beloved "Dark Shark" check the shark on the band...

BTW if anyone can find me a few more "Dark Sharks" I would be willing to make it worth your time...
Don't worry about the Tee shirt, I have one already!

strider32
21 years ago
I can't believe it but I still have 1 single Dark Shark. It's yours Jimmy. Send me your snailer.
murray1957 at yahoo dot com

I will look around my humis for more. Mike
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Mike

Email sent....Thanks!

Jimmy
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
What a tease...

I hit the "Click Here to try one" icon, but it did nt work!

LOL!
strider32
21 years ago
haha, I did the same thing
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
MGM

Payback on the way!

DC# 0103 8555 7494 1772 9236

Enjoy them Bro...
Users browsing this topic