usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Shown are picture frame cut outs in Walnut...

I'm glad spring has finally arrived!!!

We've got allot ahead of us for this years projects...

I've still got to finish wiring the garage for it's seperate power/fuze box from the house... set up the paneling on the far wall... run the ducting for the dust collector... find build a cabinet to lock my tools away from break-ins other then that it's busy busy busy with future and in works projects ;0)

Hog
397398.JPG

Click to View Image75 View(s)

Gandalf
21 years ago
Good stuff Russ, you're making me jealous......

Gotta love a good Biesmeyer....
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Gand... that Biesmeyer is a cats azz... a Cadilac in my garage lol... we got all our tools replaced and now that the weathers been nice I've been doin my best to deplete the woodpile and butchering anything I can think of LMAO!!!! Cigars go good in the evening.. yard gars go down through the day ;0)

Hog
callawaybob
21 years ago
Which Delta table saw is that? I've got an old master shop Delta (14 years ) Mine has the Delta fense which is not as good as the Biesemeyer. I to build picture frames on occasion. Mostly I build funiture though. Its theraputic..Good luck on the wiring job and remember to turn off the circiut before beginning. I tried a quick fix on a plug and found it would have been wise to have turned off the breaker first. Bizzzzzt....Ouch

Brother Bob
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL Bob... the main for the garage hook-up isn't in place yet, so I'm safe.. if it were hooked up I'd be doing the wiring by phone to an electrician... I've had plenty of those zaps...

The Delta saw is Contractors 2000 series its about 6 yrs old now and is my workhorse in the shop... adding the Beismer and I built the wings from left over hard maple flooring... a Beismer is the way to go for no check locking and no worry fence systems...

For your picture frames did you build a jig to put them together?? I built a jig because of the pain of repeat trying to keep them clamped and the miters alligned before attaching... it makes the 8 1/2X11 and smaller allot easier and faster to complete...

Hog
tornado
21 years ago
I love my Biesemeyer.

Those look like some nice frames.
callawaybob
21 years ago
usahog, I've got a jig for everything. You name it, I made one. Got to have them cuz they, as you mentioned, make repeat cuts a piece of cake..

My wood shop is my sanity I swear.

BB
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Bob I'll post some pics of the jigs I've made from scratch and one's that I did my own redition of that work for me.... I would go to woodworking shows and photo memory what I seen instead of paying that kinda money for the jigs they were selling... and many have been tweeked to fit myself and shop...

BTW where the hell is Gunflint??? he's another woodbutcherin, cigarsmokin, BOTL???

Hog
Users browsing this topic