usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Here is what I spend my time at doing....

pictured are 7, 3X5 walnut flag cases, 14, 81/2X11 certificate frames and one double 3X5 flag case for US Flag and State flag or Unit flags...

don't mind the mess in the background.. thats another project all together LOL

Hog
397426.jpg

Click to View Image85 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
How much for one in a dark cherry or mahogony?
Thom
21 years ago
Cool stuff hog. Is one of those flag cases for my buddy Dale? If so, I'll send him this link.
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Actually Thom he emailed and wanted another set.. his are Oak... and one set is completed and on anther shelf and the other set is sitting in a another pic I posted on the "More Projects" shelf...

Hog
ryantp
21 years ago
Made yourself any humidors?
Da Chief
21 years ago
Very nice Hog....very nice...

Gary

email me at edge_80917 at yahoo dot com
ryantp
21 years ago
Made yourself any humidors?
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
"Made yourself any humidors?"
Ryan
only 3 desktops sitting on the shelf in another picture I posted.. they are not complete and I've been waiting on the inlays for a little over a year now... the guy who does the cut-out inlays was deployed for awhile and hadn't gotten them completed before he left and I had since been retired out and haven't made contact with him through all this... but soon I can see where we're at and get these completed also...

I did a couple of not so fancy 20-25 counts about 4 yrs back and gifted both these out to a couple guy's one a retiring General who used to be the vice commander and great guy who we've shared a few good cigars on different deployments in the past... the flag cases and picture frames take up most of the times in the shop tho...

Hog
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Gary gotta run for now I'll shoot you an email on my return home...

Hog
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Hey Hog,
I am interested in one of these, I want to gift one to my mom.
email me please.

jdllizard AT neb DOT rr DOT com

John L
myash07
21 years ago
Damn Hog that is very nice American made work!

BTW

I used some links you gave me and have tracked down 4 of my old squadron mates in the last 2 weeks!
One, just happens to have settled in VA.

Many thanks


myash
blackfoot11
21 years ago
nice work bro!
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Emails Sent.... I'll be over and out till Sunday...

RDC shoot me an email at usahog(at)hotmail(dot)com

I don't have enough Mahogany in stock right now.. but have some really nice Cherry and Brazilian Cherry

See Ya'll in a couple days!!!

Thanks for the Complements and Have a Great Weekend!!!!

Hog
18delta
21 years ago
hey hog,

could you e-mail me and give me prices??


thanks,
chris
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Jimmy (Myash) glad I could help!!!!

Delta and Gary email out tomorrow... I just got home awhile ago from a long weekend and driving... catching up with everything along with downloading the road fever from driving LOL...

Thanks All for the compliments and encouragements!!!!
Hog
Users browsing this topic